How to unlock bootloader and root OnePlus 7 Pro: The Oneplus devices are always the developer-friendly devices and you can easily unlock bootloader and root the devices. So Android developer community supports the OnePlus devices and they provide various updates, flash custom ROMs, kernels or mods. Recently, OnePlus launched their finest, expensive and best smartphone known as OnePlus 7 Pro. The phone comes with the latest Android OS and lots of enhancement and features. The OnePlus 7 Pro is not different from other OnePlus devices.
You can easily unlock bootloader and root it with Magisk. Here we come with a simple step by step guide on how to unlock bootloader and root OnePlus 7 Pro with Magisk. If you have this amazing smartphone and want to install TWRP custom recovery or root your device, then in the field of customization, you must have first unlocked the bootloader of your device. After unlocking bootloader, you can install official / unofficial TWRP custom recovery, root OnePlus 7 Pro with Magisk, and flash different custom firmware and so on.
Keep in mind unlocking bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro may void your phone’s warranty. Follow the given instructions carefully; anything wrong may brick your phone. If this is your first time, then no need to worry about that. Given below we share a user-friendly guide for beginners.
Rooting is the process through that you can get the full access of your phone or get the admin rights of your phone. There are many advantages of rooting the phone such as increase the performance, increase the battery life, block Ads on any Android applications, install Xposed Framework and much more.
Before proceeding to take the full backup of all your valuable data. Because while unlocking bootloader and root OnePlus 7 Pro, your entire data will be wiped clean. If you wish to unlock bootloader and root OnePlus 7 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 7 Pro via Fastboot :
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting OnePlus 7 Pro, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your OnePlus 7 Pro, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your OnePlus 7 Pro by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Uninstall Bloatware on OnePlus 7 Pro.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting OnePlus 7 Pro, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Steps to Root OnePlus 7 Pro
Here is the guide on how to root the OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.