How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Honor 8X
Honor 8X users can now customize their devices beyond the limits. In this article, we will guide you that how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8X. While using the Stock ROMs on your smartphones there are some limited and unsupported features and people wanted to get much out of their devices. So the only way to get admin access of your device is to install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8X. Once you install TWRP recovery and root Honor 8X, you have the full potential of the hardware of your Honor 8X.
There are a few more benefits of rooting Honor 8X like installing Custom ROMs, Mods, Kernel, Xposed Modules, one-click image file flashing, remove bloatware, overclock and much more. The Honor 8X comes with a locked bootloader, so before rooting, your device bootloader should be unlocked. By following given below step by step guide, you can install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8X. The TWRP is also known as the Team Win Recovery Project, which is an open-source, community development project. It is the best custom recovery and it’s widely used around the world. With the help of TWRP, you can take full Nandroid backup and restore it later, rooting your smartphone, mod zip files for customizations and so on.
You can just download the latest TWRP recovery from the given link. Keep in mind that this is an unofficial TWRP recovery and it is only for Honor 8 X. Don’t try this TWRP custom recovery another device. If you are interested in installing TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8X then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Honor 8X using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Honor 8X
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X:
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 8X.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Honor 8X USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Honor 8X:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Honor 8X without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Honor 8X, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Honor 8X, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Honor 8X by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Honor 8X.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Honor 8X.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- By Rooting Honor 8X, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root an Honor 8X smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.