How To Download And Install Stock ROM On Gionee GN3001L
This is a handy guide if your Gionee GN3001L having some software problem and you want to install stock ROM on Gionee GN3001L. Here in this article, we are going to share a simple guide on how to download and install stock ROM on Gionee GN3001L. If you have tried to root your device and while rooting, you have bricked your device, then we have one of the best and official solutions to unbrick your device and solve software issues. Given below we share stock firmware file link through that you can just download and install stock ROM on Gionee GN3001L.
Installing the stock ROM means you are performing a factory reset on your device. There are many advantages of installing the stock firmware such as unbrick your bricked device, upgrade or downgrade the phone, fix bugs lags on your Android device, fix the boot loop issue, and much more. The Gionee GN3001L smartphone is one of the best phones running under the MediaTek Chipset. You can flash stock ROM on MediaTek Chipset devices with the help of the SP flash tool. The SP flash tool is a flashing tool that is used to flash official stock firmware on MediaTek Chipset devices.
After installing the stock ROM on Gionee GN3001L, most of the problems will be solved like hanging, lagging, and software issues. If this is your first time installing the stock firmware on your phone, then no need to worry about that. Given below we share a simple and user-friendly guide for you. Keep in mind before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data. Because while installing the stock ROM, your device data will be wiped clean. If you wish to download and install the stock ROM on Gionee GN3001L, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
UnlockRoot.net not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device during or after installing/flashing using the SPD Flash Tool. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data on your phone before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- Download and install the latest USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install Gionee GN3001L USB Drivers.
- All credit goes to MediaTek Inc for creating and distributing Smart Phone Flash Tool for free.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70% to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing ROM with SPD Flash Tool.
- These are the latest versions of The smartphone Flash Tool for Windows.
You can download the latest version of SPD Flash Tool for Windows by clicking below:
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Gionee GN3001L:
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload).
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.