Download and install official stock firmware on UmiDigi A3 Pro: If you have the UmiDigi A3 Pro smartphone and giving some problem such as lagging hanging or brick your device then you are at right place to fix these kinds of problems. By installing the stock firmware on UmiDigi A3 Pro, you can fix most of the problems.
Given below we share the official stock firmware file, through that, you can just download and install it on your UmiDigi A3 Pro. There are many advantages of installing the stock firmware on your device such as you can unbrick your bricked, upgrade or downgrade your device, fix the boot loop issue, fix bugs lags on your Android device and much more.
The UmiDigi A3 Pro is powered by Octa-Core 1.5GHz ARM-A53 CPU Clock Chipset – MediaTek MT6739. The smartphone comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which is extendable with Micro SD card. The device run on Android 8.0 Oreo OS and it has 12+5 MP dual camera in the rear. You can install the stock firmware on UmiDigi A3 Pro with the help of SP flash tool. The SP flash tool is officially developed for installing the official stock firmware on any MediaTek device.
Keep in mind, while installing the stock firmware on UmiDigi A3 Pro, your entire data will be wiped clean. So we highly recommend taking the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the stock firmware on UmiDigi A3 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Unlockroot.net not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installing / flashing using SP Flash Tool. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data on your phone before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- Download and install the latest Mediatek VCOM USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install MediaTek UmiDigi A3 Pro USB VCOM Drivers.
- All credit goes to MediaTek Inc for creating and distributing Smart Phone Flash Tool for free.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70% to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing ROM with SP Flash Tool.
- These are the latest versions of The smartphone Flash Tool for Windows.
You can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool for Windows by clicking below:
Steps To Install Stock Firmware on UmiDigi A3 Pro Smartphone:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.