How To Root Samsung Galaxy M30 And Install TWRP Custom Recovery
Today we are going to teach you on how to Root Samsung Galaxy M30 and install TWRP. In this article, we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to Root Samsung Galaxy M30 and install TWRP. The Samsung has recently launched his third smartphone from the Galaxy M series which is known as Galaxy M30. If you are the owner of this great phone and want to advanced customize, then you are at right place.
Now you can Root Samsung Galaxy M30 and install TWRP by following given below detailed guide. Rooting is the process through that you can get the full access or full control of your Galaxy M30 smartphone.
Nowadays root Samsung Galaxy M30 is not a big task, there are many guides available on the internet about rooting. If you are advanced users then you must listen about rooting the Android phone. Which means you have Full Permission to Play with it or unlock all features of the Device. After rooting the Android phone you can customize the user interface, control the frequency of the CPU and GPU, Install Custom Roms, flashing Mods, Kernels, tweak your phone using various tricks and much more. Also with the help of rooting you can save the battery of your phone by easily uninstall not required system apps.
The TWRP is a custom recovery which is an open-source custom recovery image for Android-based devices. The TWRP custom recovery is one most popular custom recovery in Android market and developers. It enables users to take a complete backup, clean Wipe, Cache, and Data, flash mods zip & Xposed modules files and many other advantages. Keep in mind that you can void your warranty after root Samsung Galaxy M30. If you want to Root Samsung Galaxy M30 and install TWRP then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M30
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy M30.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Galaxy M30 USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Galaxy M30 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Galaxy M30
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M30.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M30.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M30:
- First, download TWRP Recovery Image for Galaxy M30 from the above link on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy M30 USB to your computer using the USB data cable.
- Transfer the file to the root folder of your SD card.
- After transferring the TWRP file, disconnect the phone.
- Run Odin flashing tool on your computer as an Administrator.
- Power OFF your Galaxy M30 in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Power ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same for a few seconds. Once the yellow warning screen appears then release the keys.
- While your phone is in Download Mode, connect the phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
- If the USB drivers are properly installed and the phone is connected, the Added text will appear and ID: COM port turns blue in Odin.
- Click on AP button on the Odin and choose the “. tar.md5” file that you have already downloaded and placed it on the desktop of your PC.
- Tick the F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot options on the screen but Uncheck Re-Partition.
- Begin the installation process by clicking on the START button in Odin and wait for PASS text appears on the screen.
- Once the installation is successfully completed, your Galaxy M30 will automatically Reboot.
- Done! You have successfully installed TWRP on Galaxy M30.
The Advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Galaxy M30, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Galaxy M30 by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Galaxy M30.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Galaxy M30.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Galaxy M30, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy M30:
Here is the guide on how to root the Galaxy M30 smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root Samsung Galaxy M30. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.