How To Root Oppo F3 Plus And Install TWRP Custom Recovery
Here is how to install TWRP custom recovery and root Oppo F3 Plus. The official working TWRP custom recovery is now available for Oppo F3 Plus. If you are bored with your old OS and want to install the latest custom OS or streamline your phone performance, then the first step to rooting your device. Rooting Oppo F3 Plus is not a big task, as there are many guides available on the internet about rooting. Here we come with a simple and user-friendly step by step guide on how to root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP custom recovery. After rooting your device, you will be able to flash special apps which stock ROM not support, install custom ROMs, MODs, enhanced your phone performance and much more.
Rooting is a process through that you can gain full admin control or special privilege on your Android device. TWRP is a custom recovery which is an open source recovery. The TWRP is made with the material design which has an attractive user interface (UI). Once you install TWRP custom recovery, you will be able to flash and use Xposed Modules, Root and Unroot, access to restore the Nandroid Backup, flash the image file, and remove all bloatware and so on. All you need to have an unlocked bootloader of your phone to install TWRP custom recovery and then you can root Oppo F3 Plus.
We are sharing a link of the latest working TWRP recovery below. You can just download and root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP custom recovery on it. While rooting Oppo F3 Plus and installing TWRP custom recovery, your entire data will be wiped clean. So we recommend you to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you want to root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP custom recovery then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Oppo F3 Plus using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Oppo F3 Plus
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo F3 Plus.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Oppo F3 Plus USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Oppo F3 Plus:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Oppo F3 Plus without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Oppo F3 Plus, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Oppo F3 Plus, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Oppo F3 Plus by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Oppo F3 Plus.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Oppo F3 Plus.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Oppo F3 Plus, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root the Oppo F3 Plus smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.