Root Moto G7 Plus And Install TWRP Custom Recovery [How To]
How to root Moto G7 Plus and install TWRP Recovery: If you wish to install the latest TWRP custom recovery and root Moto G7 Plus. Then you are at the right place, here we share a detailed guide on how to download and install TWRP custom recovery and root Moto G7 Plus. As we know that Motorola devices are developer friendly and the company allows users to unlock bootloaders on their website.
Recently Motorola launched the Moto G7 Plus device and with the launching of this great phone, there are a lot of developments coming up for this device. Now the official TWRP custom recovery is available for download and installs on Moto G7 Plus. The TeamWin Recovery project is also known as TWRP, which is based on open source custom recovery. It one of the best and most popular custom recovery in the android market and it is important contributions from the active developer community.
With the help of TWRP custom recovery, you can flash custom ROM, Install and use ROOT applications, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android, Root or even backup and restore any ROM, remove pre-installed apps and much more. Once you can install latest TWRP custom recovery on Moto G7 Plus, then you will be able to root Moto G7 Plus.
Rooting is a process through that you can get the full access of your device or you can use your device with full potential. Now a day rooting the Android phones is not a big task, so today in this article we share a simple step by step guide on how to root Moto G7 Plus and install TWRP recovery.
After rooting you can increase the performance of your device, increase battery life, install Xposed Framework and much more. If you want to root Moto G7 Plus and install TWRP custom recovery. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Moto G7 Plus using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Moto G7 Plus
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Moto G7 Plus.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Moto G7 Plus.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery For Moto G7 Plus:
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Moto G7 Plus, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G7 Plus
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G7 Plus.
- You need either a Laptop or a PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Moto G7 Plus USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Moto G7 Plus:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Moto G7 Plus without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Moto G7 Plus, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Moto G7 Plus, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Moto G7 Plus by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Moto G7 Plus.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Moto G7 Plus.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Moto G7 Plus, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root the Moto G7 Plus smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Moto G7 Plus. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.