How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Umidigi A3 Pro
If you are searching for root and install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro then you are at right place. Here in this article, we sharing steps on how to root and install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro. The Umidigi A3 Pro is powered by MediaTek MT6739, 64-Bit Processor coupled. The smartphone comes with 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1512 x 720 Pixels. The device has 3 GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expandable storage with microSD card up to 256GB. the UMiDIGI A3 Pro included dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED and the front camera is 8 MP.
The Stock ROMs have limited rights to customize and install unsupported features. So if you want to unleash the full potential of the hardware of your Umidigi A3 Pro then the first concern is to root and install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro. Once you root your device, you are free to install Xposed Modules for customized features, one click root and unroot processes, install any Custom ROMs, Mods, Kernel and much more. TWRP is also known as (Team Win Recovery Project) is custom recovery.
It is an open source community development project. After installing TWRP. you can root your smartphone, mod zip files for customizations, take Full Nandroid Backup and restore it later, remove bloatware, overclock and underclock and much more.
To install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro, your phone must have the unlocked bootloader. While rooting and installing TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro your entire data will be wiped clean. So before proceeding take the full backup of all your entire data. If you are interested in rooting and installing TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Umidigi A3 Pro using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Umidigi A3 Pro
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Umidigi A3 Pro.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download and install the latest Mediatek VCOM USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install MediaTek Zoom P10 Social USB VCOM Drivers.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Umidigi A3 Pro using SP Flash Tool:
- First of all download the all needed file from above link
- Now Extract the MT6xxx_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip file and install the Preloader VCOM drivers by running the InstallDriver.exe file.
- Extract Flash Tool on your computer and run the flash_tool.exe file.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from here Stock ROM)
- Now in the flash tool click on the scatter file, find the scatter file in the ROM extracted folder.
- Leave only the recovery line Checked(Ticked), then double-click on its Location field and browse for your device-specific custom recovery image file, that you can find in the list above.
- Click on the Download button (No 6 in the image )and connect your phone to a USB port of your computer. The flashing process will start automatically and it needs just a few seconds.*
Done. You have successfully install
How to Root Umidigi A3 Pro :
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Umidigi A3 Pro without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Umidigi A3 Pro, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Umidigi A3 Pro, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Umidigi A3 Pro by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Umidigi A3 Pro.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Umidigi A3 Pro.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Umidigi A3 Pro, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root Umidigi A3 Pro smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Umidigi A3 Pro. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.