Download and install TWRP custom recovery and Root Infinix Hot 6: The official TWRP custom recovery is now available for download and install on Infinix Hot 6. If you own the Infinix Hot 6 (X606/X606B) and want to customize or searching a guide on how to root Infinix Hot 6, then you are at the right place. If you are an advanced user and want to get the full power of your smartphone then you must install a TWRP custom recovery and root your device.
The TWRP is an open source custom recovery which is very popular among the Android community. It comes with a material design, simple and easy to use interface. Once the TWRP custom recovery is successfully installed on Infinix Hot 6, you will be able to flash custom ROMs, Patches, MODs, root device, taking complete backup and much more. Rooting is a process through that you can get complete control over your device hardware. Now a day’s most of the Android users have some knowledge about rooting the phone. After rooting the Infinix Hot 6, you can enhance the performance of your device, battery timing and so on.
Now we talk about the specifications of Infinix Hot 6. The Infinix Hot 6 comes with 6-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6737 Processor along with 1/2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage. The smartphone has 13MP is the main camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera.
Keep in mind while installing TWRP custom recovery and root Infinix Hot 6; your entire data will be wiped clean. So before proceeding, take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to download and install TWRP custom recovery and root Infinix Hot 6 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Infinix Hot 6 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Infinix Hot 6
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 6.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 6.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 6:
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 6, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 6
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Infinix Hot 6.
- You need either a Laptop or a PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Infinix Hot 6 USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Infinix Hot 6:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Infinix Hot 6 without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Infinix Hot 6, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Infinix Hot 6, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Infinix Hot 6 by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Infinix Hot 6.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Infinix Hot 6.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Infinix Hot 6, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root the Infinix Hot 6 smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.