Root And Install TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie With Magisk
Root And Install TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie With Magisk: Nowadays Xiaomi is going very popular brand all over the world. After the success of the Mi A1 for the last year, the Xiaomi launched another Android One project smartphone called the Mi A2 and A2 Lite. There are lots of users of this phone who want to root and install TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie. A majority of the Android phone users are familiar with rooting and rooting has now become common. If you want to unlock the door to get all access to your device or become the superuser of the system to customize your device beyond the limits. Here we share a detailed guide on how to root and install TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie via Magisk manager.
The Magisk is the most powerful and commonly used tool for rooting solutions on any Android device. This is a systemless interface, allow adding different modules to the device. Also, Magisk helps users to increase the usability of the Android devices. So if you are an advanced user, then follow the instructions carefully. You can root and install TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie with Magisk manger. This is not a difficult task; you can root your device easily. Once you root your device then you can flash custom ROMs, Kernels, take Nadroid backup, install third-party apps and so on.
Keep in mind that you need to unlock the bootloader of your device before installing TWRP recovery. You will void your phone warranty while rooting and installing TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie. The important step before proceeding, take the full backup of your Mi A2/ A2 Lite smartphone. Now proceed to root and install TWRP on Mi A2/ A2 Lite on Android Pie with Magisk manager.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Mi A2/ A2 Lite using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Mi A2/ A2 Lite
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Mi A2/ A2 Lite.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Mi A2/ A2 Lite.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Mi A2/ A2 Lite
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Mi A2/ A2 Lite, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- TWRP Recovery For Mi A2 (TWRP-3.2.3-jasmine-20180804.img)
- TWRP Recovery For Mi A2 Lite (Not available)
- Magisk Tool
- Magisk Patched File for Mi A2/Mi A2 Lite
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Mi A2/ A2 Lite
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Mi A2/ A2 Lite.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Mi A2/ A2 Lite USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Mi A2/ A2 Lite:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Mi A2/ A2 Lite without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Mi A2/ A2 Lite, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Mi A2/ A2 Lite, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Mi A2/ A2 Lite by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Mi A2/ A2 Lite.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Mi A2/ A2 Lite.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Mi A2/ A2 Lite, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root Mi A2/ A2 Lite smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Mi A2/ A2 Lite. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.