Guide To Install Resurrection Remix On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite [Android 9.0 Pie]
Here is how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can get the experience of latest Android Pie OS on your device by custom firmware. This is the way through you can enjoy all the Android Pie features, apps, and customizations. The Resurrection Remix ROM is a stable build and smoothly run on your device without any problem. After installing Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, your device should run better and faster than before. Also, your device will upgrades the battery life, upgrade your phone’s performance and running fast.
Here we share a simple step by step guide on how to Download and install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie. There is no news about the official Android Pie update. So before the official stock firmware come still can install the latest Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie.The Resurrection Remix is one of the most popular customs ROM in the Android device market all over the world. The Resurrection Remix ROM UI is no different from stock Android and it is based on AOSP source code. Recently Resurrection Remix builds the latest official custom firmware for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android Pie.
All thanks to the XDA Recognized Developer mracar for sharing this amazing Official Build. The Resurrection Re custom firmware comes with some amazing features and awesome combination of performance, customization and battery life. Here in this blog, we discuss how to install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Resurrection Remix custom ROM brings some aftermarket features and lots of new features such as Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support and so on. In order to install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, your device should be unlocked bootloader and must already install latest TWRP custom recovery on your device.
Keep in mind before proceeding to take the full backup of all your entire data. Because while installing Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, your entire data will be wiped clean. If you want to install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the Resurrection Remix ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android Pie ROM):
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install Resurrection Remix ROM on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.