Today we will guide you on how to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8 custom firmware, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you are the fan of Pixel Experience ROM or you want to get the all features of Google Pixel phone on your Nokia 8 then the original goal of Pixel Experience was to offer a custom ROM. Here in this blog, fortunately, we have the stable version of Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8 based on Android 9.0 Pie. So by installing this Pixel Experience ROM custom firmware on your smartphone and get the real features which are available on Pixel phones.
Given below we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8 smartphone. The Pixel Experience ROM teams always focus on way to users can get the entire feature from flagship Pixel devices. The ROM is a stable build and smoothly run on your device. The ROM comes with all the Pixel phone features such as live wallpaper, Pixel boot animation, Pixel launcher, Pixel sound packs and so on. Also, the ROM brings all the official features of Android Pie and comes with some aftermarket features.
In order to install Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8, your device should have unlocked the boot loader and must install the latest TWRP custom recovery. The official stock firmware is good but custom ROMs gives you some extra features and customize your phone which is not possible in stock firmware. While installing the Pixel Experience ROM, your phone entire data will be wiped clean. So take the full backup of your phone data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8 smartphone. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the Pixel Experience ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Nokia 8 only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Nokia 8 phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Nokia 8 device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps Install Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8 Android 9.0 Pie OS:
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install Pixel Experience ROM on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash the Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Nokia 8 with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 9.0 Pie for Nokia 8.