Paranoid Android custom ROM is finally back with the latest Android 9.0 Pie custom firmware. The Paranoid Android is very popular and most well-known custom ROMs among Android community. Recently, Paranoid Android released its latest long-awaited first Android 9 Pie beta builds, which is available for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Xiaomi Mi 5, Xiaomi Mi 6, Xiaomi Mi 8 and Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
The Paranoid Android custom ROM is working other smartphone and released the beta Pie ROM for their in future, such as Essential Phone, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, and the Moto G5 Plus and so on. The ROM is based on Android 9.0 Pie which is beta build so you may face some bugs and errors. But the good things are that the Recently Paranoid Android custom firmware comes with many new improvements and features.
The Paranoid Android team has released a “QSSI “project. The QSSIs are released by the chipset, which is basically Qualcomm CAF GSI that works on Project Treble-enabled devices with specific chipsets. It won’t run on any other chipset just yet. So if not the owner of any above Smartphone and want to install this Paranoid Android custom firmware, then still you can install it. So just you have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Smartphone running Android Pie.
In order to install the Paranoid Android custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie on your Xiaomi device. Your device should be unlocking bootloader and must have already installed with TWRP custom recovery on your device. Once you can install Android custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie on your device then you can enjoy all the features of Android Pie on your own device. While installing the Paranoid Android custom ROM, your entire data will be wiped clean. So before proceeding take the full backup of all your important data. If you are interested in installing Android custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie on your Xiaomi device then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the Paranoid Android Custom Firmware file is compatible with Xiaomi Device only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Device phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Xiaomi Device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Downloads Paranoid Android ROM Firmware:
- POCO F1 (beryllium)
- Xiaomi Mi 5 (gemini)
- Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)
- Mi 8 (dipper)
- Mi Mix 2S (polaris)
- Download Google Apps
Steps to Install Paranoid Android ROM on Xiaomi Device :
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of ssd cardon your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install Paranoid Android on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Xiaomi Device with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Paranoid Android ROM on Xiaomi Device .