OnePlus started rolling out the new update with OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global for OnePlus 7 Pro. Recently OnePlus launched his latest flagship device which is known as OnePlus 7 Pro. After launching the smartphone there have been a few complaints about the camera quality and ambient display bugs. So to fixes, these kinds of bugs OnePlus started rolling out the latest official update OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global for OnePlus 7 Pro. The update is rolling out via OTA and it is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The OxygenOS 9.5.4 update comes with lots of new features, many improvements, camera bug fixes, ambient display, double tap to wake issues, optimizations and much more.
Here in this article, we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global for OnePlus 7 Pro. The most recent update is incremental updates which not bring huge features and improvements. But it is bringing some new features, optimizations and many other customizations. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over – the – Air), which means not all users can get the update at the same time. If you yet not received any notifications of the new update and you are excited to install this latest update. Then still you can install it manually by following our given below detailed guide.
The OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global for OnePlus 7 Pro official update comes with April 2019 security patch. Also, the update fixed a bug that caused a delay in Bluetooth audio while gaming. We advise you to always keep updated your Android devices to the latest official stock firmware. If you are interested in downloading and installing OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global for OnePlus 7 Pro official update. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global Update Changelog:
Here is the list of bug fixes and system improvements for OnePlus 7 Pro mentioned below:
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display.
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios.
- Improved image quality in low light.
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios.
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios.
This guide containing the OxygenOS 9.5.4 on OnePlus 7 Pro devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant.
Before Getting Started:
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Motorola One Power.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 6 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.5.4 Global For OnePlus 7 Pro Official
1: First, set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
2: Download the OxygenOS 9.5.4 on OnePlus 7 Profile on the desktop of your PC from the above-given link and rename it to ota.zip
3: Next, Enable USB Debugging on your Oneplus 7 Pro by navigating to Setting > Developer Options.
4: Connect your OnePlus 7 Pro with your PC/laptop.
5: Open the folder where you have placed the downloaded OTA.zip file and open command windows within the folder.
6: Type the following command and hit Enter to reboot your phone into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
7: Select the “Install from USB” option in Recovery Mode.
8: Type the following command and hit Enter.
adb sideload ota.zip
9: The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
Done! You have successfully installed the OxygenOS 9.5.4 global for OnePlus 7 Pro.