How To Install Official TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 7 Pro
Download and install Official TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro: The official TWRP is now available for download and install on Redmi Note 7 Pro. Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 7 Pro with great hardware and eye-catching design. Being the Redmi Note Pro owner, if you are bored with official stock OS due to limiting software experience, then you can achieve more by modifying your device. First, install the custom recovery on your device. When we talk about the custom recovery then the TWRP is one of the most reputed names in custom recovery.
By following our given below step by step guide, you can easily install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro. The TWRP is known as (TeamWin custom recovery). It is the open source custom recovery which is very popular all over the world. TWRP allows users to install different custom ROMs, kernels, Mods, Xposed Modules for customized features, one click root / unroot processes, take Full Nandroid Backup and restore it later, remove bloatware, mod zip files for customizations and much more.
Given below we share a direct link of official TWRP custom recovery, you can just download and install it on your smartphone. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is one of the best devices in Xiaomi. But most of the users do not seem to enjoy MIUI while some others are concerned about the overwhelming number of ads.
So if you are an advanced user and want to get more from your device or using apps which do not support the official firmware, then installing the TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro is the first choice. Now proceed to download and install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Redmi Note 7 Pro using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro:
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- You need either a Laptop or a PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Redmi Note 7 USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.