Guide To Install Nokia 3 2017 To Android Pie Official Update [How To]
Good news for all the Nokia 3 users, now you can update Nokia 3 2017 to Android Pie official firmware update. Nokia 3 2017 started getting the Android 9.0 Pie official update recently. Nowadays, Nokia is very busy and worked hard in releasing the Android Pie update to most of the smartphones. The most recent update comes with lots of new features and optimizations. The update is rolling out via OTA region wise and soon will be available in all over the world. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install Nokia 3 2017 to Android Pie official update.
The Nokia 3 was launched in 2017 with Android Nougat OS and later upgraded to Android Oreo. Now finally Nokia 3 receiving the major update which is Android 9.0 Pie OS officially. The Android 9.0 Pie update comes with Adaptive Battery, Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Brightness, one single home button, adaptive battery for better battery backup, new system navigation and much more. So now you can enjoy all the Android Pie feature and get the experience of the latest Android OS.
The Nokia 3 2017 comes with 5-inch HD display with an HD (720x1280px) resolution. The smartphone is powered 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 SoC coupled along with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage. The device includes an 8-megapixel camera on the front and back.
We are strongly recommended to keep updated your Android device to the latest official stock firmware which is released by Nokia. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing Nokia 3 2017 to Android Pie official update, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that Android 9 Pie update given in this guide is working with the Nokia 3 2017 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants. Verify the model number of your phone first by navigating to Settings -> About Phone.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Nokia 3 2017.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- You need to Enter Nokia Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down + Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when the Nokia phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Download Mode.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
How to Install Nokia 3 2017 To Android Pie Official Firmware With Nokia
OST Tool :
Step: 1- First, download Anroid Pie firmware file from above link.
Sorce : XDA