Today, in this post we are glad to share your great news. Finally, Xiaomi started rolling out the MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro users. The MIUI 10.3.2 official update is based on Android 9.0 Pie OS. After testing in the closed beta and the global beta circles. Finally, Xi which is based on Android 9.0 Pie OS. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over – the – Air) in phase wise manner. The MIUI 10 update comes with lots of new features, many improvements and optimized system performance, overall stability and the security of the smartphone.
Here we share a direct link of Recovery ROM, through that you can just download and install it by following given below detailed guide. The MIUI 10.3.2 update weight is 1.7 GB in size and comes with April 2019 security patch. The official update comes with Android Pie features such as Advanced Battery with AI Support, new Quick Settings UI design, Digital Wellbeing and much more. You can check them manually by going to phone Settings>About Phone>System Update and check for new updates. If you yet not receive any notification of the new update, then still you can install it manually by following given instructions.
The MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro is a stable build and smoothly run on your device without any problems. Now you can experience the MIUI 10 and Android Pie OS on your own device. The official updates are always an important part of smartphones. So keep updated your Android devices to the latest official firmware. If you are interested in downloading and installing the MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer if you haven’t already.
- Create a complete backup of all your important data before starting the installation process.
- Your phone’s bootloader must be unlocked. You can also follow our tutorial on how to unlock Xiaomi bootloader.
- Charge the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the update process.
Google Apps (Download)
Steps To Install MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Android 9.0 Pie:
- First, download the correct Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM and Google Apps package for your device from theabove-givenn links on the desktop of your PC.
- Now, connect the Xiaomi phone to the PC via its USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ZIP files to the phone’s internal storage or to the root folder of your SD card.
- Once the is transferred to the devices, disconnect your phone and turn it OFF.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. To do so, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time to enter TWRP recovery.
- While your device is now in TWRP, tap on ‘Wipe’ and swipe the ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ button.
- After the Wipe process completes, navigate to the main menu of TWRP recovery and tap on the ‘Install’ button.
- Go to the internal storage and choose the Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM ZIP file that you have already transferred in Step 3.
- Once selected, press the ‘Add more ZIPs’ button and select the GApps ZIP package.
- Finally, swipe the button on the screen to install Android 9.0 Pie on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Tap on the Reboot ‘System’ in TWRP recovery after the flashing process completes. You’ll find the latest Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 10.3.2 Global Stable ROM after the device boots into the OS.
These were the easy steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question related to the above guide.