List Of Best Custom ROMs for Redmi Note 7 Pro [Android 9.0 Pie]
Today in this article, we come with the list of best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 7 Pro. These ROMs are based on latest Android 9.0 Pie OS. The Redmi Note 7 Pro smartphone comes with strong specifications, aggressive “budget” pricing and insane value offering. But it is normal that now, ROM developers are beginning to give official support to the phone. If you are a fan of changing the software of your phone. Then here we share the direct link of best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Here in this blog, we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to install best custom ROMS on Redmi Note 7 Pro. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is a mid-range smartphone which includes dual camera setup of 48MP and 5MP with Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor lenses and the front camera is 13MP. The smartphone comes with 6.3-inch full HD bezel-less display with waterdrop notch along with 6GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The device is covered with Corning Gorilla glass and it is powered by an octa-core processor based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. While installing the custom firmware your device should have unlocked bootloader and must install TWRP custom recovery.
The given below list of best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 7 Pro is an unofficial custom firmware. But the good thing is that they bring lots of new features and customizations. Also, bring some aftermarket features which is not possible in stock firmware. We are highly recommended you to take the full backup of all your entire data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 7 Pro. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Redmi Note 7 Pro only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Redmi Note 7 Pro phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Redmi Note 7 Pro device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- crDroid ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download Google Apps
Steps To Install Best Custom ROMs on Redmi Note 7
Pro (Android Pie ROM):
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install custom ROMs on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash the Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Redmi Note 7 Pro with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 9.0 Pie ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro.