TWRP recovery for Galaxy S10 is now available for download. Today in this detailed guide we will show you how to download and install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+. We already share a guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e with Magisk. Now the unofficial TWRP custom recovery is release for Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ variants. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install unofficial TWRP recovery for Galaxy S10 and S10+.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 was launched in February 2019 and it is one of the best device in 2019 from Samsung. The Galaxy S10 comes with top of the line hardware, an attracted display and design, the latest version of Android OS which is Android 9.0 Pie. Also, the smartphone has One UI, which is based on Android Pie. But still, some of the advanced users can’t live with Samsung’s redesigned system. They want to customize the device or take full potential of the Galaxy S10. So if the name of customizations the Android smartphone, the custom recovery is the vital part. The TWRP is one of the most popular and most used custom recoveries in all over the world.
If you wish to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10 device then by following our given below detailed guide. Once you can install TWRP custom recovery then you will be able to flash Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, install third-party firmware and back up the current system, root any Android device, backup and restore any ROM, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images and much more.
Installing the TWRP custom recovery can void your phone warranty. Before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your phone data. If you are interested in downloading and installing TWRP recovery for Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S10
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy S10.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Galaxy S10 USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Galaxy S10 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Galaxy S10
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S10.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S10.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy S10:
- First, download TWRP Recovery Image for Galaxy S10 from the above link on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S10 USB to your computer using the USB data cable.
- Transfer the file to the root folder of your SD card.
- After transferring the TWRP file, disconnect the phone.
- Run Odin flashing tool on your computer as an Administrator.
- Power OFF your Galaxy S10 in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Power ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same for a few seconds. Once the yellow warning screen appears then release the keys.
- While your phone is in Download Mode, connect the phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
- If the USB drivers are properly installed and the phone is connected, the Added text will appear and ID: COM port turns blue in Odin.
- Click on AP button on the Odin and choose the “. tar.md5” file that you have already downloaded and placed it on the desktop of your PC.
- Tick the F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot options on the screen but Uncheck Re-Partition.
- Begin the installation process by clicking on the START button in Odin and wait for PASS text appears on the screen.
- Once the installation is successfully completed, your Galaxy S10 will automatically Reboot.
- Done! You have successfully installed TWRP on Galaxy S10.