Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A50 And Root Using Magisk
How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50 and root using Magisk. The Samsung launched one of the best Smartphone in A series is Galaxy A50. So if you are the owner of this amazing phone and want to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50 and root.
Here are we sharing an easy and simple step by step guide for you. First, you can install TWRP custom recovery then you will be able to root your device with the help of Magisk. Magisk is one of the most popular rooting tools for Android devices. So once you can install the latest TWRP custom recovery, then we can just root your device by installing Magisk using TWRP recovery.
First of all, we talk about the specifications of the phone; the Galaxy A50 is packed with lots of amazing features and customizations. The Smartphone comes with 6.14 Inch Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The Galaxy A50 is powered by the Exynos 9610 Octa-core processor along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. The device has Triple Rear-Facing camera of 25MP (PDAF) + 8MP (Ultra Wide Lens) + 5MP (Depth Sensor) and 25MP shooter camera in front.
By following our given below detailed guide you can easily install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50 and root using Magisk without any risk. All thanks to the XDA Senior Member geiti94 for releasing the official TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy A50.
Rooting is the process through that you can get the full potential of your Android device or you have the power of superuser of your device. Once you can root your device then you will be able to flash any custom ROMs, custom kernels, increase the performance of your Samsung Galaxy A50, block Ads, increase battery life, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory, install Xposed Framework and much more.
Keep in mind while installing TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50 and root, your phone entire data will be wiped clean. So we are highly recommended to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50 and root using Magisk. Then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A50
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy A50.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Galaxy A50 USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Galaxy A50 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Galaxy A50
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A50.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A50.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- First, download TWRP Recovery Image for Galaxy A50 from the above link on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy A50 USB to your computer using the USB data cable.
- Transfer the file to the root folder of your SD card.
- After transferring the TWRP file, disconnect the phone.
- Run Odin flashing tool on your computer as an Administrator.
- Power OFF your Galaxy A50 in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Power ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same for a few seconds. Once the yellow warning screen appears then release the keys.
- While your phone is in Download Mode, connect the phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
- If the USB drivers are properly installed and the phone is connected, the Added text will appear and ID: COM port turns blue in Odin.
- Click on AP button on the Odin and choose the “. tar.md5” file that you have already downloaded and placed it on the desktop of your PC.
- Tick the F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot options on the screen but Uncheck Re-Partition.
- Begin the installation process by clicking on the START button in Odin and wait for PASS text appears on the screen.
- Once the installation is successfully completed, your Galaxy A50 will automatically Reboot.
- Done! You have successfully installed TWRP on Galaxy A50.
The Advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Galaxy A50, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Galaxy A50 by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Galaxy A50.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Galaxy A50.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Galaxy A50, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A50:
Here is the guide on how to root the Galaxy A50 smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root Samsung Galaxy A50. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.