How To Install Stock ROM On Zoom P10 Social [Firmware Flash File]
If you are the user of Zoom P10 social Smartphone but now you are bored with your device or it gives some problems then we have a great idea. You can fix your device problems officially by installing Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social. Today, we share a step by step guide on how to install Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social. If you are the beginner and this is your first time to install Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social, then no need to worry about that. Once you install Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social then your device will run smoothly and running fast then before. Also, all the issues are fixed which you faced early. Also, you can upgrade or downgrade your Zoom P10 Social and fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
By following given below instructions carefully you can very easily and quickly install Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social. The Zoom P10 Social is running under the MediaTek Chipset. If you feel your device not working properly and you face some issues on your device like lagging issue, boot loop issue, hanging issue and so on. Then the first thing is to install Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social. Installing the stock firmware on your device like doing Factory Data Reset on your Zoom P10 Social. So don’t forget to take the full backup of all your important data before proceeding. Because while installing stock firmware your entire data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in installing Stock ROM on Zoom P10 Social then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
UnlockRoot.net not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installing / flashing using SP Flash Tool. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data on your phone before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- Download and install the latest Mediatek VCOM USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install MediaTek Zoom P10 Social USB VCOM Drivers.
- All credit goes to MediaTek Inc for creating and distributing Smart Phone Flash Tool for free.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70% to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing ROM with SP Flash Tool.
- These are the latest versions of The smartphone Flash Tool for Windows.
You can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool for Windows by clicking below:
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Zoom P10 Social
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.