Guide To Install Stock ROM On Oppo R9s Plus [Official Firmware]
Here is how to install Stock ROM On Oppo R9s Plus [Official Firmware]. The official stock firmware file is now available to download and install for Oppo R9s Plus. The Oppo is one of the best brands and it makes some of the best budget Android devices. The Oppo has launched his budget smartphone known as Oppo R9s Plus with high specs. Here we share a simple step-by-step guide on how to download and install stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus. If your Oppo R9s Plus have some problem like hanging, lagging, software errors or even bricked, the best solutions for fixes these kinds of problems is installing stock firmware.
As we all know that Android is an open source operating system, so it allows modifying the system by installing custom ROM and rooting. But if your OEM’s doesn’t support these things; your phone warrant will be void. Installing the stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus is the official way to fix most of the problems. There are many advantages of installing stock ROM like you can unbrick your bricked device, Fix Bootloop, black screen issue, upgrade or downgrade, fix bugs lags and much more.
With the help of QFIL Tool software, you can install stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus. Follow the instructions carefully, do not skip any step. Now, proceed to flash stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus.
- Make a proper backup of all your important data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo R9s Plus USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
How To Install Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus Using QFIL Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.