How To Install Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie Update Based On One UI
Download and install Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie update based on One UI update: Nowadays Samsung rolling out the Android Pie update for its top line of devices. After that now Samsung started rolling out the Android Pie update based on One UI for Samsung mid-range devices such as Galaxy A9. Now the all the users can install Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie update and get the experience of the latest OS on their own device officially. The Android Pie update is rolling out via OTA with build id number A920FXXU1BSC5 and currently available in Poland. The Android 9.0 Pie update comes with the latest January 2019 security update along with lots of new features and customizations.
In this article, we will explain to you on how to download and install Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie update based on One UI update. Here we share a detailed guide for you, through that you can easily and quickly install Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie update. Samsung rolling out the latest official update via OTA (Over – the – Air), gradually reaches all over the world. You can check the update manually by going to device Settings > Software updates > Download updates manually. If you can see the latest update with new build id number then you can just download and install it. Otherwise, you can install it manually by using the Odin tool. Given below we bring the latest Android Pie update link, you can download and install Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie update by following the guide given below.
The Android 9.0 Pie update comes with lots of new features such as Adaptive Battery, Brightness that use Machine Learning, new intuitive gesture-based navigation and much more. If you are interested in installing Samsung Galaxy A9 Android Pie update then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that A920FXXU1BSC5 Android Pie Official Update file given in this guide is working with the Galaxy A9 model number A920F only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants. Verify the model number of your phone first by navigating to Settings -> About Phone.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy A9?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy A9, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy A9. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest Android Pie Official Update then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy A9 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A9.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down + Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Download Mode.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update your device manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy A9.
How to Install Android Pie Update On Galaxy A9 One UI Official Firmware Using ODIN:
Follow the given guide to install A920FXXU1BSC5 Android Pie Official Update for Galaxy A9 using Odin:
Done! You have successfully installed A920FXXU1BSC5 Android Pie Official Update on Galaxy A9 based on Android Pie.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy A9 to the latest Android stock firmware.