How To Install Resurrection Remix On Oppo Find X Android 9.0 Pie ROM
We are going to share a guide on how to install Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X Android 9.0 Pie ROM. Resurrection Remix builds the latest custom firmware for Oppo Find X based on Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can download and install Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X and enjoy the latest Android 9.0 Pie OS on your own device. T
he Resurrection Remix is one of the most popular customs ROM in the Android device market all over the world. The Resurrection Remix ROM UI is no different from stock Android and it is based on AOSP source code. The Resurrection Remix custom firmware comes with some amazing features and awesome combination of performance, customization and battery life. Here in this blog, we discuss how to install Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X custom ROM bring all the official features of Android Pie Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support and so on. Full credit goes to the XDA Recognized Developer mracar which build and share this amazing custom firmware.
Keep in mind that your device should have Unlocked Bootloader and should already install the latest TWRP custom Recovery. By following given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly install Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Resurrection Remix custom ROM is an official build and runs on your device is very fast and smoothly without any problem.
Here we share a link of the official build of Android 9.0 Pie Resurrection Remix ROM. Through that, you can download and install it on your device. While installing Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X custom ROM your entire data will be wiped clean. So we are highly recommended to take the full backup of all your phone entire data. If you are interested in installing Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the Resurrection Remix ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Oppo Find X only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Oppo Find X phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Oppo Find X device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix on Oppo Find X Android Pie ROM:
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install Resurrection Remix ROM on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Oppo Find X with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 9.0 Pie for Oppo Find X.