Install N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update for Sprint Galaxy Note 8
Install N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update for Sprint Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950U1): Sprint has started the Galaxy Note 8 upgrade process to Android 8.0 Oreo this April for Samsung Galaxy Note 8. After upgrading Galaxy Note 8 to the latest firmware, the build number will move to N950U1UEU3CRC1. The update contains some of high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities fixes. We highly recommend updating Android OS to the latest firmware updates to keep safe your device from vulnerabilities and malware. N950U1UEU3CRC1 firmware Update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo and we have given a detailed guide on how to download and install N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update for Sprint Galaxy Note 8 via Odin tool.
The Android 8.0 Oreo N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update is available through OTA (over-the-air) in some regions. Check software update on unlocked Galaxy Note 8 and hit the download to upgrade your device N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update on the availability. As the OTA update arrives phase-wise and will soon reach every user running on Stock OEM firmware. Still, if the update has not yet reached in your region then you can manually install Android 8.0 Oreo Official update on Galaxy Note 8. Odin 3.13.3 app is capable of installing the new official Oreo update over a custom ROM. Now proceed to check for the software update manually on the Galaxy Note 8.
- PDA: N950U1UEU3CRC1
- CSC: N950U1OYM3CRC1
- CHANGELIST: 13127052
- BUILD DATE: Mon, 05 Mar 2018
- Android security patch level: 2018-03-01
Please note that N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update file given in this guide is working with the Galaxy Note 8 model number N950U1 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants. Verify the model number of your phone first by navigating to Settings -> About Phone.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy Note 8?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy Note 8, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy Note 8. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy Note 8 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down + Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Download Mode.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update your device manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to Update Galaxy Note 8 Sprint to Android 8.0 Oreo official Firmware using ODIN:
Follow the given guide to install N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update for Galaxy Note 8 using Odin:
Done! You have successfully installed N950U1UEU3CRC1 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update on Galaxy Note 8 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy Note 8 to the latest Android stock firmware.