How to Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5
Today, we are going to share a detailed guide on How to Download/How to Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5 (X603). This custom ROM is based on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat which is now available for Infinix Zero 5. Many users have tested this ROM and reported it a stable build of Lineage OS 14.1 for Infinix Zero 5 and can be used as a daily driver. So go ahead and follow the given guide to Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5. All you need to have the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP installed and unlocked the bootloader to flash Lineage OS 14.1 on Infinix Zero 5.
Here, we’ll guide you to unlock the bootloader of Infinix Zero 5 and then we’ll install a TWRP custom recovery on it. Once the TWRP is installed, you can install any custom ROM which is compatible for Infixinx Zero 5. All thanks to the LineageOS team (previously known as CyanogenMod OS) for providing the latest LineageOS 14.1 custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Stock ROMs are good but if you want to get Root Access over your Android system, Regular Updates for newly released Custom ROMs and Better Performance then you must go ahead to install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5.
After installing the new LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM, you’ll get a lot of features, customization options, improve the menu, icons, make changes to the interface and much more. There are many custom ROMs available in the Android market. Some of them are Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Viper OS, and dotOS which are the top rated and popular custom ROMs. That you can flash on your Android device to get much of it. After installing a custom recovery and ROM, you can also gain root access via Magisk tool. Proceed to easily flash a custom recovery like TWRP on your Infinix Zero 5 to get root access.
The latest LineageOS 14.1 comes with a lot new Android Nougat and LineageOS features as well. Keep in mind that this ROM is not officially released by Infinix but just a custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers. Proceed to the given guide to download Lineage OS 14.1 for Infinix Zero 5. First, you’ll need to unlock the bootloader of your device and then will flash a Custom Recovery like TWRP to install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5.
The process to root Android phones is easy and simple as compared to iOS jailbreaking. Custom ROMs are the modified Android Operating system developed by Android developers having those features that you can’t find on the stock firmware build. There are a lot of things that you can do after rooting, such as installing custom ROMs, Mods, and kernels. Most custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. If you are interested then follow the given guide to download LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat Features:
Check out some of the highlighted features of Android 7.1.2 Nougat LineagOS 14.1 custom ROM below:
- App Shortcuts
- Multi Window support
- Restart setting to power menu
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice
- Image Keyboard support
- 100 emoji added
- GIF Support
- Quick Reply via Notification
- Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization
- Enhanced Doze Mode
- System UI Tuner
- Customizable Quick Settings
- Do Not Disturb
- New Settings Panel Redesigned
- Data Saver per App
- Seamless updates
- New Emoji Support
Please note that this guide containing the LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Infinix Zero 5 only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Infinix Zero 5 phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Infinix Zero 5 device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Required Files to Download:
Steps to Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5:
- First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
Note: If the Android USB Drivers are correctly installed, then PC will recognize the device; otherwise re-install USB Drivers on the PC.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
- After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
- Now, follow the given guide to install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Infinix Zero 5 with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Zero 5.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble related to the above guide.