How To Install G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie For Galaxy S8 Official Firmware
Download and install G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie for Galaxy S8 official update: Today in this article we have some great news for all the users of Samsung Galaxy S8. Recently Samsung Galaxy S8 started getting the Android 9.0 Pie official stable update which comes with OneUI. So if the users of Galaxy S8 still using the Android Oreo OS on their device, then the wait is over. Now you can download and install Android Pie for Galaxy S8 official update. Samsung takes some time but surely expanding the availability of Android Pie for his devices.
The most recent update is rolling out via OTA and comes with build id number G950FXXS4DSC2. Here we share a detailed guide on how to install Android Pie for Galaxy S8 official update. The Android 9.0 Pie update is a big update for Samsung Galaxy S8. The official update comes with One UI which replaces TouchWiz and it removes tons of unnecessary menus and functions.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was launched in 2017 with Android 7.0 Nougat and now the smartphone upgraded to the latest Android Pie OS. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily install Android Pie for Galaxy S8 official update. The G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie update is rolling out via OTA, which means not all users can update their devices at the same time. So if you are yet not receiving the new update notification and want to install the amazing update. Then still you can install Android Pie update by using the Odin tool.
The Android Pie for Galaxy S8 update comes with lots of new features, improvements, and customizations. Also, the update brings new power saving modes, new clock styles for Always On Display, support for setting custom touch and hold delay, support for replying straight from the Notification panel of each app, better Camera app, added photo editor Pro editing tools for the Gallery app and much more. If you are interested in downloading and installing Android Pie for Galaxy S8 official update then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie Official Update file given in this guide is working with the Galaxy S8 model number G950F only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants. Verify the model number of your phone first by navigating to Settings -> About Phone.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy S8?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy S8, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy S8. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest Android Pie Official Update then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy S8 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down + Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Download Mode.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update your device manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Download OTA Update For Galaxy S8: Download link
Steps To Install G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie for Galaxy S8 Official Firmware Using ODIN:
Follow the given guide to install G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie Official Update for Galaxy S8 using Odin:
Done! You have successfully installed G950FXXS4DSC2 Android Pie Official Update on Galaxy S8 based on Android Pie.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy S8 to the latest Android stock firmware.