Download and Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro: We have some good news for the owners of Infinix Hot 4 Pro users as Infinix Hot 4 Pro as these devices have started receiving Lineage OS 14.1 custom ROM. This latest firmware is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat that comes with a lot of amazing features and customization options for Infinix Hot 4 Pro. This device comes equipped with a large 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels). It’s powered by a Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal storage and came with Android 6.0 out of the box. If you want to taste the sweetness of Nougat and unlock more amazing features then follow the given guide to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
This custom ROM is based on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Many users have tested this ROM and reported it a stable build of Lineage OS 14.1 for Infinix Hot 4 Pro and can be used as a daily driver. So go ahead and follow the given guide to Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro. All you need to have the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP installed and unlocked the bootloader to flash Lineage OS 14.1 on Infinix Hot 4 Pro..
Here, we’ll guide you to unlock the bootloader of Infinix Hot 4 Pro and then we’ll install a TWRP custom recovery on it. Once the TWRP is installed, you can install any custom ROM which is compatible for Infixinx Hot 4 Pro. All thanks to the LineageOS team (previously known as CyanogenMod OS) for providing the latest LineageOS 14.1 custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Stock ROMs are good but if you want to get Root Access over your Android system, Regular Updates for newly released Custom ROMs and Better Performance then you must go ahead to install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
After installing the new LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM, you’ll get a lot of features, customization options, improve the menu, icons, make changes to the interface and much more. There are many custom ROMs available in the Android market. Some of them are Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Viper OS, and dotOS which are the top rated and popular custom ROMs. That you can flash on your Android device to get much of it. After installing a custom recovery and ROM, you can also gain root access via Magisk tool. Proceed to easily flash a custom recovery like TWRP on your Infinix Hot 4 Pro to get root access.
The latest LineageOS 14.1 comes with a lot new Android Nougat and LineageOS features as well. Keep in mind that this ROM is not officially released by Infinix but just a custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers. Proceed to the given guide to download Lineage OS 14.1 for Infinix Hot 4 Pro. First, you’ll need to unlock the bootloader of your device and then will flash a Custom Recovery like TWRP to install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
The process to root Android phones is easy and simple as compared to iOS jailbreaking. Custom ROMs are the modified Android Operating system developed by Android developers having those features that you can’t find on the stock firmware build. There are a lot of things that you can do after rooting, such as installing custom ROMs, Mods, and kernels. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. Also, rooting allows you to underclock the CPU to get better battery life. Most custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. If you are interested then follow the given guide to download LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat Features:
Check out some of the highlighted features of Android 7.1.2 Nougat LineagOS 14.1 custom ROM below:
- App Shortcuts
- Multi Window support
- Restart setting to power menu
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice
- Image Keyboard support
- 100 emoji added
- GIF Support
- Quick Reply via Notification
- Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization
- Enhanced Doze Mode
- System UI Tuner
- Customizable Quick Settings
- Do Not Disturb
- New Settings Panel Redesigned
- Data Saver per App
- Seamless updates
- New Emoji Support
Please note that this guide containing the LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Infinix Hot 4 Pro only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Infinix Hot 4 Pro phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Infinix Hot 4 Pro device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Required Files to Download:
Steps to Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro:
- First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
Note: If the Android USB Drivers are correctly installed, then PC will recognize the device; otherwise re-install USB Drivers on the PC.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
- After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
- Now, follow the given guide to install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Infinix Hot 4 Pro with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble related to the above guide.