How To Install Stock ROM On Oppo R9s [Official Firmware]
The official stock firmware file is now available for Oppo R9s. Now you can download and install stock ROM on Oppo R9s. The Oppo is one of the best brands and it announced some of the best budget Android devices. The Oppo has launched his budget smartphone known as Oppo R9s with high specs.
If you have Oppo R9s and searching for a guide on how to install stock ROM on Oppo R9s then follow the given guide. In this guide, we have explained that how to easily download and install stock ROM on Oppo R9s. This guide is useful for those users having some problem like hanging, lagging and software errors etc.
After installing stock firmware on your device, most of the problems will solve. As we all know that Android is an open source operating system, so it allows modifying the system by installing custom ROMs and rooting but if your OEM’s doesn’t support these things; your phone warrant will be void. Installing the stock ROM on Oppo R9s is the official way to fix most of the problems. There are many advantages of installing stock ROM like you can unbrick your bricked device, Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue, upgrade or downgrade, fix bugs lags and much more.
With the help of QFIL Tool software, you can install stock ROM on Oppo R9s. So if you are the new user and this is your first time. Follow the instructions carefully, do not skip any step. If you want to install stock ROM on Oppo R9s then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Make a proper backup of all your important data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo R9sUSB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
How To Install Stock ROM On Oppo R9s Using QFIL
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.