Download Realme Unlock Tool- How To Unlock Bootloader On Any Realme Phone
Here is the guide on how to download the Realme unlock tool and unlock bootloader on any Realme device. If you are the owner of any Realme smartphone and wish to unlock the bootloader on your device without any risk, then you are on the right page. Today in this article we come with an official application known as Realme unlock tool. This unlock application is officially built and share by Realm itself. Now you can download Realme unlock tool and install it on your PC/ Laptop.
Through that application, you can easily unlock bootloader on any Realme devices without any kind of risk. Given below we share the step by step guide on how to download Realme unlock tool and unlock bootloader on any Realme device. If you are an advanced user and wish to customize your Realme device, then first you unlock the bootloader on your smartphone. Because most of the Android phones are comes with the locked bootloader. So Realme devices also come with locked bootloaders.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader on any Realme device, then you will be able to install restricted apps, mod apps, flash different custom ROMs, and much more. Also, you can install the latest TWRP custom recovery and able to root your device with Magisk. If this is your first time, then follow the given below instructions carefully. Because anything may wrong, your phone will be bricked. The Realme unlock app is a very simple interface and easy to use it.
This unlocks bootloader application is official and fully supported by Realme. With the help of the Realme unlock app, you can unlock the bootloader on your Realme device easily and quickly. If you are interested in download the Realme unlock app and unlock the bootloader on any Realme device, then go ahead and follow the given guide.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme Devices
Please follow the given pre-requirements before proceeding to the installation guide.
- We highly recommend taking a complete backup of all your personal data on your Realme phone. As the process to unlock bootloader will wipe the complete device’s data
- Enable OEM unlocking in Settings > Additional settings > Developer options.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. Follow this guide to install ADB and Fastboot with Drivers on Windows
- You will void your device warranty
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70% before going ahead.
Download Required Files
How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme Devices [Realme Unlock Tool]:
1. Download the Realme unlock app on your Windows PC or you can also download the Realme unlock app on your PC using the link that was sent to you.
2. Extract the downloaded tool zip file and run the “Realme unlock tool.exe”.
4. Now, open the unlock tool, and click on “Start applying.”
5. You will be presented with a disclaimer. It is advised that you read the disclaimer in detail.
6. Once you are done with it, select the checkbox, and submit your application.
7. After this, the application will be checked by the Realme servers, and within approximately 1 hour, the unlock tool will show you the status of your request.
8. Once you are through with the unlock request, then you need to tap on the “Start the in-depth test.”
9. This will reboot your device automatically and shown with the following string on your device’s screen:
fast boot_unlock_verify ok
10. Now connect your Android phone to the PC using its USB data cable. Type following command into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Type in
fastboot flashing unlock
12. Now You need to press the Volume Up key to select “Unlock.” You could go back by pressing the Volume Down key if you changed your mind about unlocking the bootloader.
13. Now, enter the below command:
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions.