Download Stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 For OnePlus 5/ 5T Official Firmware
Finally the OnePlus upgraded its 2017’s devices to the stable Android 10 OS based on OxygenOS 10. Now you can download and install the stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 for OnePlus 5/ 5T which is an official update. OnePlus promised to release the stable Android 10 update earlier in Q2 of 2020. The company released the three open beta updates and now the stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 for OnePlus 5 / 5T has been rolled out. The latest update comes with lots of new features, improvements, bug fixes, customization, and much more.
So if you are the users of OnePlus 5/ 5T and waiting for the stable Android 10 update, then the wait is over. Now by following our given below detailed guide, you can easily and quickly download and install stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 for OnePlus 5/ 5T which is an official update. The stable OxygenOS 10 update brings a lot of variety of features such as full-screen gestures, the dark theme is a bigger change, Brand new UI design, New Game Space feature, and much more. Also given below we share the full official changelog of stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 official update.
The weight of the stable Android 10 is about 1.8GB. OnePlus started rolling out the official update via OTA (over-the-air), so not all users can get the update at the same time. If you are yet not getting this latest update notification, then you can check first manually. You can check the update by navigating to phone’s Settings Menu > System Updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option. If you find any new update, then just download and upgrade your device.
Otherwise, you can flash this stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 for OnePlus 5/ 5T official update manually by following our given below guide. Given below we share the full OTA of stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 update. After flashing this latest update, you can enjoy the Smart Display in Ambient display, new Modes for notifications, easier Wi-Fi detail sharing, and so on. Also, it enhances your system stability, increases speed, increases battery timing, and so on. Now go to the download portion and follow the given instructions.
Stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 Changelog:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in the Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now add all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings – Blocking settings)
- Full-Screen Gestures
- Removed back gesture from the bottom of the screen
- Added back gesture on the left and right side of the phone
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Electronic image stabilization currently under optimization and will be pushed in later stabler versions. Please stay tuned.
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned stable Oxygen OS Android 10 Update can be used for the OnePlus 5/ 5T devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 5/ 5T by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 5/ 5T USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 5/ 5T must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Downloads for OnePlus 5/ 5T:
How to Install Stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 For OnePlus 5/ 5T Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS 10 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install stable Android 10 OxygenOS 10 for OnePlus 5/ 5T.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.