Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK for Android
The most awaited PUBG Mobile 1.0 update is here for download. Today, PUBG released a brand new update to the mobile version of the game with stunning new maps, visuals, graphics, screen refresh rates, better ping, and much more. Most importantly, you get to play the revamp Erangel 2.0 map. Be it the new Erangel 2.0 map, Livik improvements, anti-cheat system, or Halloween Infection mode, players will have a lot to enjoy in PUBG Mobile 1.0.
While it’s upsetting that the game is illegal in South East Asia, the game is still playable worldwide, you can be installed so download and install PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK and OBB files.
What’s new with PUBG Mobile 1.0 update? The first things you will notice are the stunning new visuals and graphics. Not only are the graphics better, but you can also set the graphics quality to the max level. PUBG 1.0 now officially supports a higher FPS. So you can now play the game on phones with a 90Hz screen refresh rate for smoother gameplay. The servers have been revamped for more regular ping and performance.
Erangel 2.0! PUBG Mobile’s most famous Erangel map has been updated with revamped Quarry and Prison areas, rebuilt Malta Power, promoted building structures, and added new bunkers! The game report also states that they overhauled the user interface and interactive experiences and removed unnecessary elements. So the play space is clean. Smooth switching between lobbies is now a thing. Check out the Play Store update log here.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK
Here, the following links are given below for PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK + OBB data files that you have to install a complete game on your Android phone. When you completely download the files, you can read through the installation instructions below.
Steps: How to Install PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK
- Download, open, and then install the PUBG. APK file in your Android. Yes, you may get prompted to turn back on “Install Apps from Unknown Sources” and make sure you have to turn it on.
- Download the PUBG.OBB file, extract the folder, and place it in the Android/OBB/folder on your Android device.
PUBG Mobile 1.0: New Features
PUBG Mobile v1.0 has the following highlight new features, modes, and maps:
- New Classic Mode Gameplay: Erangel 2.0
- New Tech
- New UX
- Livik Improvements (New Weapon M1014)
- Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Payload Mode (v2.0) is coming back
- Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)
- Graphic Quality Upgrades
- Cheer Park: Training Ground Updates
- Island in the Lake at Cheer Park
- Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
To implement a more immersive gaming exposure to players, PUBG Mobile 1.0 brings updated support for 90Hz displays, along with graphics quality upgrades. Some of the other changes included with the update include improvements to class combat animations, combat improvements, and security improvements.