Here is how to download Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4 With Patch [Nokia Firmware Flashing Tool]. We will share with you an amazing tool which is Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4 with Patch. If you are the users of Nokia phone and searching for a guide on how to easily install official stock firmware on your device. Then you are at the right place, here we come with Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4 with Patch.
The Nokia Online Service Tool was developed by HMD Global. With the help of Nokia OST, you can flash official stock firmware on any Nokia devices which are running on Android OS. Given below we share the direct link of Nokia OST tool LA 6.0.4 and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2.
Now you can download and install the Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4 by following given below detailed guide. If you are using a Nokia device and having some issues or your device not work properly. Then you can flash stock firmware to solve these kinds of issues. You can flash stock firmware with the help of Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4. This latest tool is supported .nb0 and .mlf extensions. The Nokia OST is window PC software just like to Odin flashing tool or LG Flash tool. If you are advanced users then you must know about these tools.
The Nokia Online Service Tool usually used in official Nokia service centers, only authorized employees can log in this tool. The good news is that here we have the available the Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4 with Patch. Now there is no need to go service center for installing official stock firmware. Also, you can flash new official updates with wait the OTA notifications. You can just download the update and install it by using the Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4.
The Nokia OST can be installed easily by executing the installer file with .exe extension. First, we patch the tool because you won’t be able to can use the online update tool without any issue unless you patch it. If you are interested in downloading and installing the Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Nokia Online Service Tool For Nokia Features:
- Flash Stock Rom: With the help of the Odin tool, you can easily flash stock ROMs on your Nokia device. Also, you can get back your device if anything wrong happens such as in the case of boot loop.
- Flash Custom Rom: Odin enables you to flash all custom ROMs on your Nokia Smartphone.
- Flash Recovery: You can flash the recovery on your Nokia device.
- Flash Root Packages: Odin allows you to flash root packages like CF-Auto-Root on your phone.
- Flash Kernels: Flash Kernels, custom mods and much more.
Download OST For Nokia Latest Version:
Download the 6.0.4 version if you want to install Android 6 (Marshmallow) or 7 (Nougat) firmware.
Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) 6.1.2
Download the 6.1.2 version in case you want to flash Android Oero or Pie-based stock firmware.
Steps To Install Nokia Online Service Tool on the PC
- First, download the Nokia Online Service Tool 6.0.4 and the Patch file.
- Extract the ‘Nokia_OST_LA_6.0.4.zip‘ file on the PC.
- Now open the extracted folder and double-click on the ‘Launcher.exe‘ executable file to launch the Nokia OST LA installer.
- Click on ‘Next‘ and again on the ‘Next’ button to install the Nokia Online Service Tool on the PC
- Once the installation finishes, click on the ‘Close‘ button
- Now, extract the ‘OnlineUpdateTool.zip‘ file on the PC
- Open the extracted folder and copy the ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe‘ file
- Go to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA‘ on the PC
- Paste the ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ file in the folder and replace the existing one when prompted
- Finally, delete the ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config’ file present in the folder
Once you have successfully copied the patch file and deleted the said config file, the tool will be ready-to-use.
How to Flash Stock Firmware using Nokia Online Service Tool
- Go to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA’ on the PC
- Double-click on the ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ executable file to launch the tool
- Click on the ‘Next’ button
- Select the stock firmware file in .nb0 or .mlf format for your phone
- You can get the stock firmware for your Nokia phone from the dedicated XDA forum or from this repository by Hikari_calyx.
- Power off your phone completely and boot it into Download Mode
- To do so, hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together, and plug the phone to the PC using the USB cable
- Click on the Edit Phone Information button in the tool window
- You should see an error message on the PC, click on the ‘Ok’ button to bypass it
- The firmware installation should now begin, so hold back patiently and keep the phone connected until the process is complete.