Download Magisk v19.1 Stable Version With Android Q Beta 2 Support
Good news, recently the major version of Magisk was release which is Magisk v19.1. This new Magisk v19.1 version is a stable version and it supported native 64-bit support, Android Q support and Android Q Beta 2. Here we share a full package, along with a flashable zip file and root manager to control your modules. You can just download Magisk v19.1 and install it on your PC. The old version is only supported the first beta of Android Q. Magisk is developed by XDA developer topjohnwu. It is one of the most popular rooting tools for Android devices.
So if you want to root your device in 2019 then the Magisk v19.1 version is the best tool for rooting your device. Now you can download and install a stable version of Magisk v19.1 for latest Android Q OS. Also, the Magisk Manager was updated too, the Magisk Manager upgraded to v7.1.2. The Magisk v19.1 version comes with many new features, substantial improvements, and new capabilities. Also, the new version comes with many new features such as Support Android Q Beta 2, New overlay setup process for better compatibility, Use proper system root mirror, Use self-created device nodes for mirrors, Allow long pressing volume up to boot to recovery in recovery mode and much more.
The Magisk v19.1 comes with major UI changes with a more modern look, an app has been redesigned, reduced memory usages when verifying boot image and so on. Given below we share the both Magisk 19.1 V and Magisk Manager 7.1.2 link for you. You can just a download and install it on your device by following our given below detailed guide.
Magisk 19.1 Features and Changelogs
- [General] Support recovery based Magisk
- [General] Support Android Q Beta 2
- [MagiskInit] New sbin overlay setup process for better compatibility
- [MagiskInit] Allow long pressing volume up to boot to recovery in recovery mode
- [MagicMount] Use the proper system_root mirror
- [MagicMount] Use self-created device nodes for mirrors
- [MagicMount] Do not allow adding new files/folders in partition root folder (e.g. /system or /vendor)
Magisk Manager 7.1.2 Features and Changelogs –
- Support patching Samsung AP firmware
- Much better module downloading mechanism
- Take a complete backup of your phone before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that your device has an unlocked bootloader because installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have a working and the latest version of a TWRP Recovery already installed on your device.
- The battery level of your device should be at least about 50 to 60%. Avoid unexpected shutdowns during the process.
Unlockroot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device. Before or after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Download Magisk v19.1 and Magisk Manager 7.1.2:
- Latest Magisk 19.1 – Download
How to Install Magisk 19.1 on Android Devices:
- First download the Magisk 19.1 .zip file including Magisk Manager 7.1.2.
Done you have successfull install Magisk 19.1 on Android devices.