How To Download Magisk 17.3 And Install [Magisk All Versions]
How to download and install Magisk 17.3: We have some great news, recently XDA developer topjohnwu release the latest Magisk 17.3 version. This latest Magisk version can root Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL on the new Google’s mobile OS, Android 9.0 Pie. Magisk is one of the most powerful and commonly used rooting solutions for Android devices in 2018.
The topjohnwu finally released the new and stable version, Magisk 17.3. Magisk developed as a self-efficient root solution and it allowed modifications, systemless. The Magisk 17.3 is the patch for a new security feature in Samsung devices known as “Defex”. Also, with the help of new Magisk, you can perform more optimizations and improvements for both the daemon and client side.
Magisk 17.3 will give you a super powerful rooting solution, hide tons of integrity tests and Magisk modules support. The Magisk is the Combination of Superuser Manager and Xposed Installer. By following given below step by step guide, you can easily download and install Magisk 17.3. Using Magisk you can easily root your device. There are many apps that we can use for the rooting purpose of Android phones but some time ago the SuperSU was the most popular way of gaining root access on an Android smartphone. Now the Magisk has taken place of SuperSU to root any Android device because it is easy to install and use.
Once you root your device via Magisk, you will be able to change your ROM, increase your Phone memory, enhance your device speed, delete some company applications and overclocking and changing system settings is fun. If you want to download and install the latest version of Magisk 17.3 then follow the given guide. Before proceeding, make a full backup of all your valuable data.
- Support boot image header v1 (Pixel 3)
- No more linked lists for caching su_info
- Parse command-lines in client side and send only options to the daemon
- Early ACK to prevent client freezes and early denies
- Prevent bootloops in situations where /data is mounted twice
- Prevent logcat failures when /system/bin is magic mounting, could cause MagiskHide to fail
- Switch hexpatch to remove Samsung Defex to a more general pattern
- Update data encryption detection for better custom recovery support
- Take a complete backup of your phone before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that your device has an unlocked bootloader because installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working and the latest version of a TWRP Recovery already installed on your device.
- The battery level of your device should be at least about 50 to 60% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during the process.
Androidro.com will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device before or after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Download Magisk v17.3:
How to Install Magisk v17.3 on Android Devices
- Download the latest Magisk 17.3 zip file from above link and transfer it to your device’s storage (root folder).
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- While your device is in TWRP recovery, take a complete nandroid backup of your device.
- Tap on the Install button. Find and select the Magisk file. Swipe to confirm to start flashing process.
- Reboot the device once Magisk is flashing process completes.
- Next, after the device boots up, just download and install Magisk Manager APK.
That’s All! You have successfully installed Magisk root on your Android device.
How to Uninstall / Remove Magisk 17.3 Completely from your Device
In case you don’t need root access more or for any reason, you want to uninstall Magisk then follow the given steps.
- Download Magisk uninstaller from the above link.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Flash the Magisk Uninstaller file from TWRP.
Done! This will remove Magisk from your device.
This was the complete guide on how to Download Magisk v17.3 on Android device and enable root access. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question regarding the above guide.