Today we will explain to you on how to download the latest Samsung stock firmware using SamFirm Tool. As we always know that Samsung Galaxy smartphones are the most popular smartphones in the Android market. So if you are the owner of Samsung smartphone and want to install official stock firmware on your device. We already share a detailed guide on how to install official stock firmware on Samsung device by using the Odin app.
But download and searching the stock firmware file might often be difficult and time-taking. There are many online sources are available on the internet for downloading the latest Samsung stock firmware file such as Sammobile, Samsung-Updates.com, etc. In this article, we come with a great tool which is known as SamFirm tool.
A SamFirm tool is a free tool for Windows PC which was developed by XDA Senior Member zxz0O0. With the help of SamFirm tool, you can easily download the latest Samsung stock firmware for your device. The SamFirm tool is very easy to use and it allows download the latest official stock firmware directly from Samsung servers without any speed restrictions. Here we share a simple step by step guide on how to easily download the latest Samsung stock firmware using SamFirm Tool.
If your Samsung phone is rooted or installed a custom recovery on it or you might be fixed unexpected issues. In these conditions you will not be able to install the official OTA, so you must need full firmware. So given below we share a detailed guide on how to download the latest Samsung stock firmware using SamFirm Tool.
The SamFirm Tool is one of the most popular tools and it is very easy to use it. You just fill up some details about your phone is the application and within a second it will find the latest update for your Samsung phone. If you are interested in download latest Samsung stock firmware using SamFirm Tool then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Take a proper backup of all your valuable data and setting on your phone before proceeding to the installation guide.
- SamFirm is only to be used on Windows-based PC/Laptop
- Your system must have the latest Microsoft.NET Framework installed in order to use this tool.
- Make sure to use the latest version of the tool.
Download SamFirm Tool:
STEPS To Latest Samsung Stock Firmware Using SamFirm Tool:
- Download SamFirm tool on the PC and then Unzip. Link
- Now on SamFirm extracted folder, right click on “SamFirm.exe” executable file and then click on “Run as administrator” to run the SamFirm tool.
- Now enter your Samsung Galaxy phone’s model number by clicking on the input field next to ‘Model‘.
- Enter your phone’s region (CSC/Country Specific Code) by clicking on the input field next to ‘Region‘.
- Once you entered the correct info about your Samsung Galaxy device and also check the ‘Auto’ option in SamFirm. Then click on the ‘Check Update‘ button.
- Now SamFirm tool should now start finding the latest stock firmware for your device and corresponding region on Samsung servers.
- Before Click on the Download button, make sure to check the ‘Check CRC32‘ and ‘Decrypt automatically‘ options under the ‘Download’ section.
8. Now click on the ‘Download’ button to download the Samsung stock firmware using SamFirm.
9. After the firmware is downloaded and decrypted and save on your PC. Now you will follow the guide on Install Firmware via Odin on any Samsung device.
Done! You have successfully Download and installed the latest Samsung stock firmware using SamFirm Tool.