How To Download Oxygen OS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 OTA Update
How To Download Oxygen OS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 OTA Update: OnePlus 6 has started getting the stable Android Pie update. The new firmware update comes with software version OxygenOS 9.0.3 along with December 2018 security patch. Now you can download and install OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 official stable update. The OnePlus started rolling out the OxygenOS 9.0.3 official update via OTA which is based on stable Android 9.0 Pie. The update brings lots of improvements and many bugs fixes. The OxygenOS 9.0.3 update brings improved Slow-Moton and Nightscape mode for the camera app. So now you can take the picture in low lighting conditions or take the picture at night with the better result. Also, the update improves wifi and Bluetooth stability for better connectivity. So follow the given guide to update OnePlus 6 to OxygenOS 9.0.3 latest stable update.
Here we share a detailed step by step guide on how to download and install OxygenOS 9.0.3 official stable update on OnePlus 6. The OxygenOS 9.0.3 official update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air), so not all users get the update at the same time. You can check the update by going to Settings > about phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates. If you can’t find OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 update for any reason and you are excited to install this latest update on your device. Then still you can install OxygenOS 9.0.3 update manually by given below simple step by step guide. We share a both OTA and full ROM file below for you. Now you can just download it and install on your OnePlus 6.
This is an incremental OTA update which is about 156 Mb in size. We always advise you to keep updated your Android devices to the latest official stock firmware which is released by OnePlus. If you are interested in installing OxygenOS 9.0.3 latest stable update on OnePlus 6 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.3 Features and Changelogs –
- Improved Wi-Fi stability for better connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.12
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved Nightscape performance
- Improved slow-motion performance
- Optimized image processing
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
- Support VoLTE for Bouygues FR
This guide containing the OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant.
Before Getting Started:
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Motorola One Power.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 6 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.0.3 Official Firmware on OnePlus 6:
1: First, setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
2: Download the OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 file on the desktop of your PC from the above-given link and rename it to ota.zip
3: Next, Enable USB Debugging on your Oneplus 6 by navigating to Setting > Developer Options.
4: Connect your OnePlus 6 with your PC/laptop.
5: Open the folder where you have placed the downloaded OTA.zip file and open command windows within the folder.
6: Type the following command and hit Enter to reboot your phone into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
7: Select the “Install from USB” option in Recovery Mode.
8: Type the following command and hit Enter.
adb sideload ota.zip
9: The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
Done! You have successfully installed the OxygenOS 9.0.3 update on OnePlus 6.