Today we come with the list of best custom ROMS for Infinix Note 5. There are most of the user want to install custom firmware on their devices. Because installing the custom firmware on your device has lots of advantages. So If you are the owner of Infinix Note 5 and searching for a guide to install best custom ROMs for Infinix Note 5. Then you are at the right place, here we will explain you on how to download and install best custom ROMs for Infinix Note 5. Also, we share an easy and user-friendly guide for you on how to install best custom ROMs for Infinix Note 5.
We already know that the new smartphone comes with the official stock firmware from the company, which is limited functionalities. If you are the advanced users and want to use your device with some extra features and customizations. Then given below we share a full list of best custom ROMs for Infinix Note 5. Once you can install any custom firmware then your device is run more stable and fast, increase the performance, better battery life, different features and much more. In order to install the custom firmware, your device should have unlocked bootloader and must install the latest TWRP custom recovery.
We talk about the specifications of Infinix Note 5, then the smartphone comes with 5.99-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 Pixels. The Infinix Note 5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 64-bit Processor along with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. Which can be extendable up to 128GB via microSD card. The device has a main dual camera of 13MP + 13MP with dual-LED flash and 8MP front camera.
Keep in mind before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your phone entire data. If you are interested in downloading and installing the best custom ROMS for Infinix Note 5. Then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Please note that this guide containing the best custom ROMS file is compatible with Infinix Note 5 only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Infinix Note 5 phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Infinix Note 5 device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Required Files to Download:
Steps to Install best custom ROMS for Infinix Note 5:
- First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
Note: If the Android USB Drivers are correctly installed, then PC will recognize the device; otherwise re-install USB Drivers on the PC.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
- After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
- Now, follow the given guide to install best custom ROMS on Infinix Note 5.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Infinix Note 5 with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install best custom ROMS on Infinix Note 5.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble related to the above guide.