Guide To Install Android Pie On Vivo V11 Pro Official Firmware [How To]
Vivo V11 Pro started getting the latest Android 9.0 Pie official update. Now you can install Android Pie on Vivo V11 Pro. The update is rolling out via OTA and currently available in India and soon reached all over the world. Vivo has released his mid-range device known as Vivo V11 Pro smartphone with exciting looks, powerful specifications.
The Vivo V11 Pro comes with a 6.41 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset and it has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal Storage. The Vivo V11 Pro comes with 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 25MP front shooter and brings Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
Now the Chinese company has started releasing the official update Android Pie on Vivo V11 Pro. The most recent update comes with lots of new features such as Dark theme, an improved gaming mode, automated shortcuts, a new quick toggle for switching SIMs, new UI with intricate details and much more. The size of the Android Pie update is 3.11GB and Vivo’s custom Android skin has been upgraded to version 9 based on Android Pie.
Here in this blog, we share a detailed guide on how to download and install Android Pie on Vivo V11 Pro. The Android Pie official update also brings the many new features, customizations, and improvements to the camera and the smart Assistant Jovi. The Android Pie on Vivo V11 Pro update is a stable build and smoothly run on your device.
Once you can install this new update then you can enjoy the many new features such as gaming assistant for better utilization of resources, gets a Game Box mode for a realistic three-dimensional sound experience and so on. If you are interested in downloading and installing Android Pie on Vivo V11 Pro. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Unlockroot.net not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installing / flashing using SP Flash Tool. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data on your phone before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- Download and install the latest Mediatek VCOM USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install MediaTek Vivo V11 Pro USB VCOM Drivers.
- All credit goes to MediaTek Inc for creating and distributing Smart Phone Flash Tool for free.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70% to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing ROM with SP Flash Tool.
- These are the latest versions of The smartphone Flash Tool for Windows.
You can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool for Windows by clicking below:
Steps To Install Android Pie on Vivo V11 Pro Official Update:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.