Kingroot APK Download Latest Version to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016: Samsung Galaxy J7 is one of the high-end specifications Samsung’s flagship smartphone that came with awesome and amazing features. J Series has mid-range price devices but with impressive hardware and Android OS. If you have Galaxy J7 2016 and want to root your phone then here we have a detailed guide on how to root the Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 easily with one-click root methods.
So if you have Galaxy J7 2016 smartphone then being an advanced user, you’ll be surely interested in rooting your phone. Gaining root access is the most important operation which is a tweaking process, means that which is not supported by Samsung or by your carrier and going to perform an unofficial operation. Once the phone is rooted, the default and factory restrictions will be removed (applied by Samsung or Carrier). After getting the root access over the internal system of your Galaxy J7, you will be able to perform various customs procedures to optimize, customize and power up the performance of your phone. In short, root access ensured you can unleash the full potential of your Samsung devices.
After rooting Galaxy J7 2016, you can perform many operations like:
- Remove Bloatware
- Install third-party apps from other sources than Google Play
- Install custom recovery images
- Make Nandroid backups
- Install custom ROMs
- Flash custom kernels
- Overclock or undervolted CPU frequencies and much more.
One-click root methods are getting more popular because a beginner can use these handy apps as they are very easy to use and root most of the Android phones. Here, in this guide, we’ll use Kingroot, Framaroot and iRoot tools to root Samsung Galaxy J7. The first two tools can be used without a PC and iRoot will be used on a PC. These rooting tools are compatible with almost all Android devices.
You May Also Like:
- Temporarily deactivate the security protection, including the antivirus programs if you have problems while downloading the required files on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Option on your Galaxy J7 by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options and check the USB Debugging option.
- Note: If the Developer Option is not available then go to Menu – Settings – About Phone and tap several times on Build Number. On your smartphone to become a Developer.
- Check the Unknown Sources option from the same path.
- The battery level of you Galaxy J7 2016 must be at least about 70% to prevent unexpected shutdowns and possible bricked, during the root process.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers from here to install on the computer.
Kingroot APK Download Latest Version to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016:
- Download Kingroot APK file (a dedicated root exploit) from here.
- Install Kingroot APK on your phone by following on-screen prompts.
- Navigate to App Drawer and run the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your Galaxy J7.
- Once the process is finished, reboot the device.
- Next, install Framaroot APK on your J7.
- Run the file and flash the SuperSU package.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 with PC:
- Download the iRoot root exploit from this link.
- Now install the app while following the on-screen prompts on the PC.
- Connect your Galaxy J7 2016 using a USB data cable with your computer.
- Run the installed iRoot app by clicking on the .exe file.
- On your PC, click on the Root button from the main window.
- Wait for the root process to complete successfully.
Done! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 with One-Click Root apps. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issue or question regarding the above guide.