If you are the owner of Vivo V11 Pro and searching the method to install TWRP custom recovery and root Vivo V11 Pro, we have some excellent news for you, today we will go to teach you how to install TWRP custom recovery and root Vivo V11 Pro. The Vivo V11 Pro comes with amazing features and design along with a 6.41 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset, and it has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Vivo V11 Pro comes with 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 25MP front shooter and brings Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
If you are the advanced user and want to take full control of your Vivo V11 Pro device. Then you must install TWRP custom recovery and root Vivo V11 Pro. Once you root your device, then the smartphone will have the ability to:
- Customize beyond limits
- Make changes to the settings
- Get rid of the bloatware
- Upgrade/downgrade the firmware
- Install custom ROMs
- Blocking ads in any apps
- Install incompatible apps
- Enhanced your device speed and much more.
There are many ways to take the full flash power of your smartphone. But we recommended that install TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) custom recovery, which is an easy and straightforward way. The TWRP is a custom recovery, and it is mostly used all over the world. It is the open-source software for the Android-based devices.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Vivo V11 Pro using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Vivo V11 Pro
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- TWRP Recovery (twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.86_op6.img)
- TWRP Recovery (twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.86_op6.zip)
- Magisk Tool
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Vivo V11 Pro.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Vivo V11 Pro USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Vivo V11 Pro:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Vivo V11 Pro without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. It is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Vivo V11 Pro, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Vivo V11 Pro, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Vivo V11 Pro by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Vivo V11 Pro.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Vivo V11 Pro.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- By Rooting Vivo V11 Pro, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root the Vivo V11 Pro smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V11 Pro. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.