Today, in this detailed article, we will teach you how to install TWRP recovery and root Oppo A7. Why should you root your Android phone? There are many reasons to root Android devices. On a rooted phone, you get extra facilities, edit console code of your Oppo A7, can edit the mobile OS version, installing games, custom ROMs, Kernels and much more. Also, if your Oppo A7 does not support OTG USB then no need to worry about that, after rooting your Oppo A7, it will support OTG USB. Through OTG cable you can get quickly all option of your mobile control by mouse. Here we share a step by step guide on how to install TWRP and root Oppo A7.
By following given below simple step by step guide, you can install TWRP custom recovery and root Oppo A7. The TWRP is a custom recovery which is openly sourced recovery image for Android devices. Once you install TWRP recovery, you can root your phone, install unwanted apps, creating backups of the data and restore it at your choice along with resetting the device.
Oppo A7 Specs:
Oppo introduced one of the newest smartphone, Oppo A7 in November. The Oppo A7 is powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor which runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 and Adreno 506. The smartphone comes with 6.2 inches, with the screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, IPS LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with a notch. The device brings 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage. The Oppo A7 carries dual camera 13 MP f/2.2 PDAF and 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor which is equipped with LED flash. Before proceeding, remember to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install TWRP custom recovery and root Oppo A7, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Oppo A7 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Oppo A7
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Oppo A7.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Oppo A7.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A7
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A7, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- TWRP Recovery (twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.86_op6.img)
- TWRP Recovery (twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.86_op6.zip)
- Magisk Tool
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A7
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo A7.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Oppo A7 USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Oppo A7:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Oppo A7 without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. It is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Oppo A7, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Oppo A7, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Oppo A7 by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Oppo A7.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Oppo A7.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- By Rooting Oppo A7, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root the Oppo A7 smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A7. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.