Guide To Install Android 9.0 Pie Official Firmware On US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8
Follow the give guide to install Android 9.0 Pie Official Firmware on US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8. Android 9.0 Pie is now available for the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8 device. Samsung started rolling out the Android 9.0 Pie official build for his high tech smartphone.
Now the time to upgrade the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8 smartphone on Android 9.0 Pie OS via official update. This latest update comes with build id N950U1UEU5DSC1 along with March 2019 security patch. The official Pie update is rolling out via OTA and comes with lots of new features and based on One UI interface. Here in this blog we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install Android 9.0 Pie official firmware for the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8.
The most recent update for US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8 is a stable build and smoothly runs on your device without any problems. The Android Pie update brings many new features such as improved notification management, App slices, Recent Apps, gesture navigation, adaptive battery, new material design changes in the interface and much more. The users can check the update manually first by going to your phone Settings > System Update> Tap on Check for Latest Updates. If you found the new update notification with build id number N950U1UEU5DSC1 then you can just click the download and install it on your device. Otherwise, still, you can install it manually by using the Odin app.
Odin is a tool which is officially developed by Samsung which is used to flash official stock firmware on Samsung devices. Given below we share a link of official Android 9.0 Pie update. Through that, you can download and install it by following detailed guide on how to Android 9.0 Pie official firmware for the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8.
Please note that N950U1UEU5DSC1 Android Pie Official Update file given in this guide is working with the Galaxy Note 8 model number N950U only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants. Verify the model number of your phone first by navigating to Settings -> About Phone.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy Note 8?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy Note 8, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy Note 8. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest Android Pie Official Update then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy Note 8 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Install USB Drivers for Android Devices on your PC.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down + Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Download Mode.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update your device manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Download OTA Update For Galaxy Note 8 : Download link
How to Install Android Pie Update On US Unlocked Galaxy Note 8 Official Firmware Using ODIN:
Follow the given guide to install N950U1UEU5DSC1 Android Pie Official Update for Galaxy Note 8 using Odin:
Done! You have successfully installed N950U1UEU5DSC1 Android Pie Official Update on Galaxy Note 8 based on Android Pie.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy Note 8 to the latest Android stock firmware.