Today we are going to share a detailed guide to install Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime. The Android 9.0 Pie OS is now available for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime via Havoc OS Custom ROM. Recently Havoc builds the latest custom firmware which is based on Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime. The Havoc OS ROM is one of the best customs ROM which is based on AOSP and it is very close to stock firmware.
The Havoc OS ROM comes with version V2 GSI 20181027 along with lots of new features like a One-handed mode in button actions, option to select Default GPU renderer, more network modes support to LTE tile, Battery percent on the lock screen and much more.
By following given below simple step by step guide you can easily download and install the Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime via Havoc OS Custom ROM. The Havoc OS ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie and it brings all the features of official Android Pie and more customizations. All credit goes to the mountaser Halak, Senior Member over Xda, which is built and share this amazing custom firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime. In order to install Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime via Havoc OS Custom ROM, your device must unlock the bootloader. Also should have already installed latest TWRP custom recovery on your device.
Redmi 4 Pro/Prime Hardware Specifications:
The Redmi 4 Prime/ Pro is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled. The Smartphone comes with 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080P along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The device also brings 13MP rear primary and 5MP front-facing camera for selfies.
While installing Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime via Havoc OS Custom ROM your entire data will be wiped clean. We are highly recommended to take all of your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime via Havoc OS Custom ROM then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the Havoc OS ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Redmi 4 Pro/Prime only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Redmi 4 Pro/Prime phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Redmi 4 Pro/Prime device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps: Install Android 9.0 Pie For Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime via Havoc OS
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install Havoc OS ROM on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro/Prime.