Download/Install Android 9.0 Pie For Xiaomi Mi 6 Beta Official Update
Download and install Android 9.0 Pie For Xiaomi Mi 6 Beta update: Finally, Android 9.0 Pie official update is available for Xiaomi Mi6. Now you can download and install Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi6 via official stock firmware. The Xiaomi Mi6 was launched in 2017 and it comes with MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. Later upgraded to MIUI 10 based on Android 8.0 Oreo, now the wait is over.
After a long time, the Xiaomi finally starting rolling out MIUI 10 9.4.22 beta update Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi6. The smartphone started receiving its first set of beta builds of MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie OS. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install open beta update Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Keep in mind that the MIUI 9.4.22 official update is just a beta update, so you can upgrade your device carefully. There are some features which are may be missing or some features are not working properly on this build. Also according to the company, some applications may have incompatibility issues and it comes with lots of bugs and error which can be fixed soon.
So we advise you that if you are still want to install beta update Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi6. Then install the update carefully, because After upgrading the official beta update, users can not roll back. The Xiaomi is indeed working on Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi 6. We hope to receive stable builds in the near future.
If we talking about the specification of Xiaomi Mi 6, then it is one of the best device powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-Core processor. The smartphone comes with 5.15 inch with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 along with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The Xiaomi Mi 6 has dual rear camera 12MP + 12MP and 8MP in front camera. If you are interested in downloading and installing MIUI 10 9.4.22 beta update Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi6. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer if you haven’t already.
- Create a complete backup of all your important data before starting the installation process.
- Your phone’s bootloader must be unlocked. You can also follow our tutorial on how to unlock Xiaomi bootloader.
- Charge the Xiaomi Mi 6 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the update process.
- Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 10 China Beta 9.4.22 based on Android Pie
- Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.4.22 based on Android Pie
Google Apps (Download)
Steps To Install Android 9.0 Pie For Xiaomi Mi 6:
- First, download the correct Android 9.0 Pie Developer ROM and Google Apps package for your device from theabove-givenn links on the desktop of your PC.
- Now, connect the Xiaomi phone to the PC via its USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ZIP files to the phone’s internal storage or to the root folder of your SD card.
- Once the is transferred to the devices, disconnect your phone and turn it OFF.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. To do so, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time to enter TWRP recovery.
- While your device is now in TWRP, tap on ‘Wipe’ and swipe the ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ button.
- After the Wipe process completes, navigate to the main menu of TWRP recovery and tap on the ‘Install’ button.
- Go to the internal storage and choose the Android 9.0 Pie China Developer ROM ZIP file that you have already transferred in Step 3.
- Once selected, press the ‘Add more ZIPs’ button and select the GApps ZIP package.
- Finally, swipe the button on the screen to install Android 9.0 Pie on your Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Tap on the Reboot ‘System’ in TWRP recovery after the flashing process completes. You’ll find the latest Android 9.0 Pie China Developer ROM after the device boots into the OS.
These were the easy steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question related to the above guide.