Here is how to root and install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K8. If you are the owner of Oukitel K8 and an Android Enthusiast or an advanced user. Then you should definitely install TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8 and root your device. As we already know that the Stock ROMs have often limited and unsupported features in the sense of Customization. So if you want to more advance customize or want to get the most out of your android device. Then root and install TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8 is the main step. Here we come with a working tutorial on how to root and install TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8.
After rooting and installing TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8. You become the superuser of your device and get the full potential of the hardware of your Oukitel K8. The TWRP is also known as the Team Win Recovery Project which is custom recovery.
It is built with a touchscreen-enabled interface and it very popular in all over the Android market. The TWRP is allowed users to install the third-party firmware, install custom ROMs, Kernal and backup the current system and so on. Also, there are many more advantages of installing TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8. By following our given below step by step guide, you can easily and quickly root and install TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8.
Once you can install TWRP custom recovery then you will be able to root your device. Rooting is a process through that you will get complete control over your device hardware. After rooting the Oukitel K8, you can do pretty things such as increase battery life, block Ads on any Android applications, install the Xposed Framework, improve the performance of your Oukitel K8 and much more. Root and install TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8, your device should have unlocked the bootloader. If you are interested in rooting and installing TWRP recovery on Oukitel K8, then go ahead and follow the givens steps.
Specifications of Oukitel K8:
If we talking about the specifications of Outkitel K8, then the smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6750T Processor. The Outkitel K8 comes with 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is packed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. The device has dual 13MP + 2MP is the main camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and the front camera is 5MP. Also, the device has a fingerprint sensor on the back and Non-Removable 5,000mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.
- Create a proper backup of your valuable data such as SMS, MMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Media content, and other files, etc. before proceeding to the installation guide. In case, anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Windows-based PC and the original data cable to establish a connection between your PC/laptop and Android device.
- Make sure that the battery of your phone is charged about 70 to 80% to avoid an unexpected shutdown while flashing process
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Oukitel K8 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Oukitel K8
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K8.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K8.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Flash TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K8:
Step 1: First, download the Recovery file on the desktop of your PC.
Step 2: Now, connect your Oukitel K8 using its USB cable to your PC.
Step 3: Extract the downloaded recovery file to get the recovery file and the SP Flash Tool.
Step 4: Run SP Flash Tool.
Step 5: Browse and locate the “Scatter Loader” file in the extracted folder and Select it.
Step 6: Select “Download” Only.
Step 7: Disconnect your Oukitel K8 and turn it OFF.
Step 8: Finally, click on the download and press Volume Down button and attach the phone.
That’s All! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K8
Steps to Root Oukitel K8:
Step 1: Download the root file from the above-given link on your phone or on the PC.
Step 2: If you have downloaded the root file on the PC then transfer it to your SD card.
Step 3: Boot your phone into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power keys at the same time for a while.
Step 4: While the phone is now in Recovery Mode, select the Root file that you have already transferred to your SD card.
Step 5: Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
Done! You have rooted Oukitel K8 and installed TWRP recovery.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issue or question regarding the above steps.