If you are the owner of Vivo Y83 Pro smartphone and searching for a guide on how to install stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro then you are at right place. Here we come with the working guide through that you can easily and quickly install stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro. The Vivo Y83 Pro was launched in September 2018 and comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1520 pixels.
The device is powered by octa-core processor, MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Vivo Y83 Pro has dual rear camera 16 MP + 2 MP and 8 MP front cameras. The phone is run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box.
By following given below detailed guide, you can install stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro. Installing the stock firmware on Android devices is the official and easy way to fix your phone problems. So if you are facing some issues or any software problem, then we come one of the best solutions for you. By installing stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro, most of the problems would be fixed. Here we share a firmware file link below though that you can just download and install stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro. The flash firmware file name is PD1803F_EX_A_1.18.1-update-full_1546912994 and it is based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
Installing the stock ROM on Android devices has lots of advantages such as Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue, software related issues, you can Unbrick and unroot your device, upgrade or downgrade, fix bugs lags on your Android Device and much more. If you are interested in installing stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Unlockroot.net not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installing / flashing using SP Flash Tool. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data on your phone before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- Download and install the latest Mediatek VCOM USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install MediaTek Vivo Y83 Pro USB VCOM Drivers.
- All credit goes to MediaTek Inc for creating and distributing Smart Phone Flash Tool for free.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70% to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing ROM with SP Flash Tool.
- These are the latest versions of The smartphone Flash Tool for Windows.
You can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool for Windows by clicking below:
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y83 Pro Smartphone:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.