The official working TWRP is now available for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Now you can install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and root your device. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite was launched in July 2018 which is really a good smartphone. It is an Android One device and also the part of Google’s Android One Program. If you are the owner of this great phone and want to gain the rights of customization and modification or you become a superuser of your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite then the first steps are root and install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Today we come with a detailed guide through we’ll tell you that how to is root and installs TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. After rooting you can install custom ROM’s, kernels, Mods, apps which required root and so on.
The Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open source custom recovery which is made with the material design which attractive user interface (UI). TWRP custom recovery is the most popular and wide usage all over the world. Most of the advanced users are want to root and install TWRP recovery on their Android devices. So here we come with a step by step guide on how to root and install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. After installing TWRP custom recovery then you will be able to install Root and Unroot, access to restore the Nandroid Backup, remove all bloatware, flash and use Xposed Modules, flash the image file and much more.
In order to root and install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, your device must have unlocked the bootloader. We share the link of official TWRP custom recovery below, you can just download and install it. We are advising you to take the full backup of your phone important data before proceeding. If you are interested in root and install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- You need either a Laptop or a PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.