Xiaomi started rolling out the MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6A via OTA. This most recent update is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Now you can install MIUI 10.2.2.0 update and get the experience of the latest Android OS on your own device. If you are the user of Xiaomi Redmi 6A and still waiting for the official Android Oreo update, then the time over. Now the time to install MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6A. The MIUI 10 is based on the Android 8.0 Oreo OS, which brings many features and customizations for your device.
The MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6A update is rolling out via OTA, so not all users can get the update at the same time. If you still not receive any notification of update then you can checkup by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for the update. If the new update is available then just download and install it. Otherwise, you can install it manually by following given below guide. Here we share a simple step by step guide on how to install 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6A. Given below we share a Fastboot ROM and Recovery ROM link, you can just download it and follow the instructions carefully.
The MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6A update brings lots of new features, many improvements, bug fixes, new design, device stability and much more. We are highly recommended to take the proper backup of all your entire data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6A then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer if you haven’t already.
- Create a complete backup of all your important data before starting the installation process.
- Your phone’s bootloader must be unlocked. You can also follow our tutorial on how to unlock Xiaomi bootloader.
- Charge the Xiaomi Redmi 6A to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the update process.
- MIUI 10.2.2.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi 6A – Download
- MIUI 10.2.2.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 6A – Download
Google Apps (Download)
How to Install MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 6A:
- First, download the correct MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM and Google Apps package for your device from theabove-givenn links on the desktop of your PC.
- Now, connect the Xiaomi phone to the PC via its USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ZIP files to the phone’s internal storage or to the root folder of your SD card.
- Once the is transferred to the devices, disconnect your phone and turn it OFF.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. To do so, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time to enter TWRP recovery.
- While your device is now in TWRP, tap on ‘Wipe’ and swipe the ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ button.
- After the Wipe process completes, navigate to the main menu of TWRP recovery and tap on the ‘Install’ button.
- Go to the internal storage and choose the MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM ZIP file that you have already transferred in Step 3.
- Once selected, press the ‘Add more ZIPs’ button and select the GApps ZIP package.
- Finally, swipe the button on the screen to install MIUI 10.2.2.0 on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
- Tap on the Reboot ‘System’ in TWRP recovery after the flashing process completes. You’ll find the latest MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM after the device boots into the OS.
These were the easy steps to Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question related to the above guide.