Here is how to Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro to Galaxy Note 9’s Samsung Experience 9.5 Ported ROM. We have great news for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro users that now Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro becomes a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Recently, XDA Recognized Contributor and themer AL_IRAQI developers released a port of the Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM from the Galaxy Note 9. It is a really interesting porting. The port ROM comes with Samsung Experience 9.5 (version G6200ZCU0ARK1). Now you can flash this latest custom ROM and get the experience of Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro variants. The custom firmware brings pre-installed GApps and various software enhancements to optimize performance.
According to the developer, all Xiaomi applications and unnecessary bloatware have been removed and the SMQ600 FREQ kernel has been introduced. Now your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro will run smoothly with better performance. APKs and mods that only work on devices of the Korean firm because this is not your typical Samsung ROM, so do not use the APKs and mods. Please note that the quality of the camera is poor, a reason why it comments that it is better to use GCam and to enable Hal2 or the camera of MIUI.
Note: You can download from the same thread of the XDA forum.
Let’s talk about the hardware specification of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Xiaomi was launched his one of the best smartphone known as Redmi Note 5 in February 2018. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor. The device comes with features a 5.99-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels along with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with the dual 12+5MP rear camera and 20MP front camera.
While installing Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM on your Redmi Note 5 Pro, your entire data will be wiped clean. So take the proper backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Redmi Note 5 Pro only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
UnlockRoot.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Redmi Note 5 Pro phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Redmi Note 5 Pro device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps to Install Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM on your device.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Samsung Experience 9.5 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.